Personal Development ServicesIndividual Coaching, Group Coaching, Workshops, Leadership Development, Keynote Speaking
Transformational Life Plan: A Warrior’s Journey
Does your life reflect who you truly want to be? Are you searching for more in life? Do you want more growth, more freedom, or a stronger mindset? Facing adversity and having to overcome seemingly impossible circumstances allowed me to find so much more for my life.
Along the way I also discovered my greater life purpose and that is helping others build a warrior mindset and become who they were created to be. As a result of walking through my personal Inflection Points™, I have created a Transformational Life Plan to help you do the same; develop your own warrior mindset and get more out of life.
This plan gives you the support you need to build your own personal foundation and personal infrastructure to increase your chances for success.
What can you expect to get out of coaching?
- Boosted Self-Confidence
- A Greater Sense of Achievement
- A Stronger Resilient Mindset
- Tools to Engage in More Intelligent Communication
This Warrior Life Plan includes Life Clarity Assessments designed to help you:
- Understand Your Unique Needs, Core Values and Strengths
- Learn New Skill Sets
- Recognize Your Emotional Triggers
- Be Less Reactive and More Responsive
- Improve Your Individual Performance
I offer the following services:
- Leadership Development Training
- Keynote Speaking
How valuable would it be for you to have a co-active partner to help your navigate through disruptions in life and build your future self? That’s the power of coaching. The coaching process creates greater self-awareness. This awareness gives you clarity to make choices congruent with your true values; not based on feelings and emotions.
Each individual coaching session is customized to your needs and wants. The Warrior Transformational Life Plan:
- Includes 4 Personal Development Assessments
- Enlightens You to Create Purposeful Change
- Helps You Uncover Blocks that may be Hindering Your Progress
- Inspires You to Create Your Vision
- Encourages You as You set Goals and Move Forward on Them
- Empowers You to be More Solutions Oriented
The Transformation Life Plan is also available to groups. Group coaching is perfect for those who learn better in group settings and prefer a sense of community interaction. Group Coaching:
- Adds the Dimension of a Peer Learning Process
- Draws on the Strength of Numbers
- Fuels Creativity
Transform University Workshops
My workshops are interactive and inspire people to learn new skills that they can implement immediately. Participants leave armed with tools, resources and an action plan to move forward personally and professionally. Attendees learn:
- New Skills to face Life’s Disruptions
- A Deeper Understanding of Who They Are
- Useful Tools to Use Immediately
- Insights to Recognize Emotional Triggers
Leadership Development: Mastermind Groups
A mastermind group is a group of achievers who are highly motivated to come together to attain growth personally and professionally. I facilitate this leadership development program and utilize principles based on the John Maxwell Team’s Curriculum of personal and professional success.
- Add the Component of a Valuable Support Network
- Drive Results
- Offer the Advantage of Peer Brainstorming, Accountability and Support
- Leverage the Power of Many Minds
I am passionate about communicating a message that inspires, motivates, and challenges my audiences to think and act differently. Topics include:
- Finding Your Authentic Self
- Managing Stress and Building Resilience
- Acquiring a Warrior Mindset
- Raising Your Emotional Intelligence
- Increasing Productivity
- Focusing Your Energy on Your Purpose
Through these services, you get the necessary tools and resources to break free from negative habits that have kept you from reaching your goals and to walk away taking ownership of your own journey.
Empowering yourself could possibly be the most profitable investment you will ever make. Studies show that coaching results in a Return of Investment of almost 6X the program cost. To find out more, call and schedule your free 20 minute consultation today.
Latest Transform University Personal Development Blogs
On this episode of the Live Well Radio Podcast with Brett Coleman, Rita Hudgens talks about the power of choice and how we’re not a product of our circumstances but rather a product of our decisions.
How confident are you in what you are doing NOW to avoid not living up to your potential? The good news is that your potential doesn’t have to lie forgotten in the cemetery of buried treasures.
Do you find yourself continually overcommitting your services and your valued time? Why do people say yes when everything inside of them is saying NO? Let’s look at building confidence in your NO.
Your calling is something you are drawn to; it is woven into the fabric of your purpose. Let’s look at three key concepts you can focus on to help better identify your calling and purpose.