As entrepreneurs we often find ourselves on a crazy train – with seemingly endless projects, deadlines, racing thoughts, and time commitments.
If you are not careful, this fast-paced lifestyle will catch up to you and could possibly impact your health and emotional well-being in a negative way.
What should you do?
- Tap the brakes
- Do some tempo breathing exercises; this helps to reduce your stress hormones
- Schedule micro-breaks into your day
- Meditate or fix your mind on something other than your urgent, pressing needs
“Calmness is a human superpower. The ability to not overreact or take things personally keeps your mind clear and your heart at peace.” – Marcandangel
Nothing is Impossible
Rita helps her clients:
• Embrace their true potential
• Change their limiting beliefs/thoughts
• Create Purpose
• Live Empowered, Confident, and Successful Lives
Latest posts by Rita Hudgens (see all)
- Warrior Wisdom Wednesday – Are Your Emotions Being Hijacked? - November 13, 2019
- How to Make Wise Decisions: Lessons from an Ancient Knight Templar - November 5, 2019
- Waking up the Warrior Within – 3 Things You Can Do to Boldly Exit The Hamster Wheel - October 30, 2019