What comes to mind when you think of breakthrough?
Most people think of breakthroughs in finances, careers, or relationships and it’s certainly great to experience breakthroughs in those areas.
However, if you want to have a true sustainable breakthrough, you must start with your mindset.
To promote breakthrough, start priming the pump of your mind. A very simple way to do this is to examine your thoughts and switch negative statements into thought-provoking questions.
- I can’t see what I’m supposed to do. INSTEAD, SAY what do I want to see happen?
- This is impossible. INSTEAD, SAY what else is possible here?
- I don’t know how to get this done. INSTEAD, SAY how am I going to get this done?
When you start building a growth mindset and incorporate possibility thinking, hang tight because your breakthrough is just around the corner.
“Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.“ – Nikki Rogers
Always remember – Nothing is Impossible
Rita helps her clients:
• Embrace their true potential
• Change their limiting beliefs/thoughts
• Create Purpose
• Live Empowered, Confident, and Successful Lives
Latest posts by Rita Hudgens (see all)
- Warrior Wisdom Wednesday – Are Your Emotions Being Hijacked? - November 13, 2019
- How to Make Wise Decisions: Lessons from an Ancient Knight Templar - November 5, 2019
- Waking up the Warrior Within – 3 Things You Can Do to Boldly Exit The Hamster Wheel - October 30, 2019