Navy Seals say when you are under pressure you don’t rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. Train well. Jon Gordon
How many of you would love to turn back the hands of time or to fast forward to the future? If you had that power, what would you miss out on? You would dodge opportunities to mature as a person, to make a positive impact on those around you, and to grow in grit and resilience.
I want to encourage you at this time in history to train well.
- Take care of yourself by doing calming exercises to combat anxiety.
- Embrace fear as a friend so that you master it rather than it controlling you.
- Connect to your positive emotions; look for the things that inspire you, the things that make you happy.
- Use your imagination for a useful purpose; plan something to look forward to rather than conjuring up the worst-case scenarios in your mind.
Always remember to make it a courageous day!
- Thriving in Difficult Times – Expanding Your Comfort Zone - September 30, 2020
- Thriving in Difficult Times – Finish Strong - September 2, 2020
- Thriving in Difficult Times – Learning to Intentionally Control Your Thoughts - August 12, 2020